- HOW DOES LOCAL DELIVERY WORK?
- We deliver within Vancouver proper. All orders placed before 2 PM will have guaranteed same day delivery from Wednesday to Saturday. Orders placed on Monday or Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday. Orders placed after 2 PM will be delivered the next available delivery day. We are no longer delivering to the North Shore, Burnaby or anywhere other than Vancouver proper. Please check our Stockist Page (make this a link?) for an updated list of who sells our beer!
A few things to note on local delivery protocol. We will text or call you when we are on our way. We will not enter apartment buildings, so you must come to the front door to pick up. We will do our best to give you as much warning as we can that we’re coming. If you are not home, your order will be refunded minus a delivery fee of $10. You are welcome to re-place your order if you’d like to try again. Due to a high volume of customers waiting for beer delivery, we are unable to wait for an extended period of time. Please ensure that we have your correct phone number. We require you to have your ID ready upon delivery to ensure you are 19+.
- HOW DO YOU SHIP YOUR BEER?
- We are happy to ship our beer anywhere in Canada, via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Due to the heavy weight of beer, the shipping costs are high, but hopefully the beer is worth it! We always package with care, but in the event that your shipment is damaged in transit, please email us at email@example.com with a clear description and photos. The most economical way to ship beer is one case (4 x 6 packs) at a time. You can create a mixed pack too.
- Can you drink beer or do a tasting at your space?
- Yes! We have a tasting room. The room is run similar to a but protocol has been adjusted due to Covid-19. Our seating is limited, but this is ok because our turn over is quick. We're allowed to sell you up to 24oz of beer at a time. We have tasting flights that are $9 which include 4 x 6oz glasses. We also have 10.5oz glasses that start at $4.50 and 24oz jars that start at $9.
- HOW CAN WE FIND OUT WHAT BEERS ARE ON TAP?
- Have a look at the Our Beers section in our main menu. Under each beer listed it will tell you if beer is available for fills, bottles or only on draft.
- DO YOU HAVE BEERS TO GO?
- Yes, we have many beers available to go. Please check Our Beers section. There is also a lovely park down the road if the weather is nice.
- DO YOU FILL GROWLERS
- Due to Covid-19 we are unable to fill growlers at this time and until further notice.
- Do you take reservations?
- Unfortunately we do not. We have a very small capacity in our room of 60 people. We want to be fair to everyone who wants to visit so we operate on a first come first serve basis. Although we won’t be able to reserve a spot for your birthday, alumni party, or company gathering, we’d still love to see you come down and visit us. With a little patience, we’ll do our best to make sure your group gets in without too much of a wait. At the moment the maxim number of people we can seat per table is 6.
- Are children allowed in the tasting room?
- Yes! We love kids and legally they are allowed in our tasting room. They must be accompanied by a legal guardian and are not allowed to consume beer (of course).
- Do you rent out your space for private events?
- Thank you for thinking of us for your event. We don’t close our room for private functions, but you’re always welcome to join us in the tasting room! Our capacity is 60 people, and most nights we do fill up and have a bit of a wait. With that said, our turnover happens quite quickly so your party should be able to make it inside within a reasonable time line - if you even had to wait to begin with! At the moment the maxim number of people we can seat per table is 6.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the best times to visit.