- How does your shipping work for your online shop?
- - For delivery within Vancouver please select Local Delivery at checkout. We are offering $5 flat rate local delivery ($35 minimum order), with free local delivery on orders of $100 or more. Please select the appropriate option at checkout. For same day local delivery order must be placed before 4pm. All orders processed after 4pm will be shipped the following day.
We also ship to Burnaby, The North Shore, Coquitlam, New West & Richmond with a $50 minimum order Monday - Friday with next day delivery.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE - FOR CANADA POST SHIPPING ***
We have to ship 1 case at a time.
If you want a mixed pack, please select 4 different 6 packs to make a case.
If you want more than one case, please create a separate order.
This may not be a perfect shipping model but at the moment it is what we have available to us. Stay safe and stay home, we have your B33R needs covered.
- Can you drink beer or do a tasting at your space?
- Yes! We have a tasting room. The room is run similar to a bar. Our seating is limited, but this is ok because our turn over is high and you're ok to stand and enjoy a beer while you wait for a table. We're allowed to sell you up to 24oz of beer at a time. We have tasting flights that are $9 which include 4 x 6oz glasses. We also have 10.5oz glasses that start at $4.50 and 24oz jars that start at $9.
- How can we find out what beers are on tap?
- Have a look at the Our Beers section in our main menu. Under each beer listed it will tell you if beer is available for fills, bottles or only on draft.
- Do you fill growlers?
- Yes! 64oz growlers start at $11 plus tax to fill with our beers, and $20 for our house cider. 64oz growler bottles are $6. This is a purchase not a deposit.
- Do you fill growlers from other breweries or just your own branded growlers?
- We'll fill any companies growlers. Just make sure you bring them in clean. We will not fill dirty growlers and do not have the facilities to wash them for you.
- Do you take reservations?
- Unfortunately we do not. We have a very small capacity in our room of 60 people. We want to be fair to everyone who wants to visit so we operate on a first come first serve basis. Although we won’t be able to reserve a spot for your birthday, alumni party, or company gathering, we’d still love to see you come down and visit us. With a little patience, we’ll do our best to make sure your group gets in without too much of a wait.
- Are children allowed in the tasting room?
- Yes! We love kids and legally they are allowed in our tasting room. They must be accompanied by a legal guardian and are not allowed to consume beer.
- Do you rent out your space for private events?
- Thank you for thinking of us for your event. We don’t close our room for private functions, but you’re always welcome to join us in the tasting room! Our capacity is 60 people, and most nights we do fill up and have a bit of a wait. With that said, our turnover happens quite quickly so your party should be able to make it inside within a reasonable time line - if you even had to wait to begin with! Feel free to email us at email@example.com for the best times to visit.